Data Connectivity
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Data Connectivity
Message Icon Topic: Error saving Crystal 2011 rpt to Enterprise Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
statey603
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote statey603 Replybullet Posted: 16 Jan 2014 at 8:19am

One of my co-workers successfully connected to the Crystal Server and saved a report using Save-As-Enterprise from Crystal Rpts 2011 [Developer] on a PC that does NOT have Harvest software change manager [CA SCM Workbench Release 12.0.2] installed on it.

Our current assumption is either a DLL or some sort of Port issue. The CA SCM application has some built-in Crystal Reports (BusinessObjects Enterprise) functionality (not used by us) but possibly impacting our Crystal Enterprise connectivity.

That's all of the information that I have at this time, but will provide an update if/when I found out anything more.

-bill
IP IP Logged
statey603
Groupie
Groupie

Online Status: Offline
Quote statey603 Replybullet Posted: 31 Jan 2014 at 4:44am
We figured this out.

The Enterprise connectivity problem between Crystal Reports 2011 [Crystal Developer] and the Crystal Server [BusinessObjects Enterprise BOE 4.0 SP04] was being caused by an installation of CA SCM Workbench 12.0.2 [aka Harvest Workbench] on our machines.  There were DLL conflicts.  The problem got resolved when we upgraded CA SCM Workbench to 12.5.

Clap
-bill
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version