Joined: 25 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:15am
Dear Dell,
Thanks for the reply. I need some clarification on the crystal report. I want to create expandable or collapsible format in the crystal report. How to create this? for example I want to create the same as the following url's grid into the crystal report.
Joined: 20 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3702
Posted: 08 Jul 2009 at 7:25am
There are several ways to create this type of "drill down" report. You won't have the "X" box to the side for it, but you will have links that can be clicked to expand things.
I've not done this before, so I can't give you explicit instructions. Brian's books that are available through this site have good instructions. Also, Crystal Reports 2008 Official Guide has a small section on it.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum