Advantages of Crystal Report 2008
Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Talk with the Author
Posted By: dhanaraj — 22 Jan 2009 at 11:36am
What are the new advantages in stand alone crystal report 2008 with CR.net 2005 .
Kindly explain
Regards
Dhanaraj
Posted By: hilfy — 25 Jan 2009 at 12:42pm
CR 2008 has some great new features. Descriptions of them are here: http://www.sap.com/solutions/sapbusinessobjects/sme/reporting/crystalreports/featuresfunctions/index.epx
-Dell
Posted By: dhanaraj — 8 Jul 2009 at 7:15am
Dear Dell, Thanks for the reply. I need some clarification on the crystal report. I want to create expandable or collapsible format in the crystal report. How to create this? for example I want to create the same as the following url's grid into the crystal report. http://www.itl.usyd.edu.au/sceq/secure/RRR.cfm?year=2003&srv=sceq&pg=true&surv=10
regards
Dhanaraj
Posted By: hilfy — 8 Jul 2009 at 7:25am
There are several ways to create this type of "drill down" report. You won't have the "X" box to the side for it, but you will have links that can be clicked to expand things.
I've not done this before, so I can't give you explicit instructions. Brian's books that are available through this site have good instructions. Also, Crystal Reports 2008 Official Guide has a small section on it.
-Dell
Posted By: dhanaraj — 8 Jul 2009 at 7:34am
Dear Dell, Thanks. Now I am going through the crystal report 2008 official guide. If I need any clarifications i'll get back to you regards Dhanaraj
|