Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Converting multiple rows (CPT Code per Encounter) Posted: 27 Jan 2025 at 10:22am
I have been asked to try to covert unique records such as MRN that’s been grouped in crystal already, but the issue is that its listing the CPT code for the same encounter in multiple rows. Checking to see if there is a simple way to convert those multiple cpt code rows into its own respective column. See example below……
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 27 Jun 2025 at 8:12am
Hi,
I am sure that you found an answer.
What I would have tried is to make a subgroup for the encounter and have that grouped by CPT code and only display the header or footer of the CPT group.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum