Converting multiple rows (CPT Code per Encounter)

Printed From: Crystal Reports Book — Forum Name: Technical Questions


I have been asked to try to covert unique records such as MRN that’s been grouped in crystal already, but the issue is that its listing the CPT code for the same encounter in multiple rows. Checking to see if there is a simple way to convert those multiple cpt code rows into its own respective column. See example below……

Currently as

Patient 1 (Grouped)     Enc # 111111     CPT 714.5
     Enc # 111111     CPT 700.5
     Enc # 111111     CPT 800.0
Patient 2 (Grouped)     Enc # 222222     CPT 900.4
          

Would like to convert to

Patient 1 (Grouped)     Enc # 111111     CPT 714.5
CPT 700.5     CPT 800.0 ALL ON ONE ROW
Patient 2 (Grouped     Enc # 222222     CPT 900.4 ALL ON ONE ROW          
                    
                    

Thank you! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hi,

I am sure that you found an answer.
What I would have tried is to make a subgroup for the encounter and have that grouped by CPT code and only display the header or footer of the CPT group.

Just a thought