|
My table.field is called {AC_ECONOMIC.KEYWORD}. Below is showing my KEYWORD results, CHR_FLAG formula and next to it is what I would like my end result to look like incorporating the CHR_FLAG formula. I am not attached to the CHR_FLAG formula so if there is a simpler or more efficient formula to use I am open to suggestions. Basically, I need a formula to replace the quote character with the previous KEYWORD. I first made a formula called CHR_FLAG
CHR_FLAG = IF {AC_ECONOMIC.KEYWORD} = CHR(34) THEN TRUE ELSE FALSE.
KEYWORD CHR_FLAG END RESULT
RECORD 1: GAS/OIL FALSE GAS/OIL
RECORD 2: " TRUE GAS/OIL
RECORD 3: " TRUE GAS/OIL
RECORD 4: " TRUE GAS/OIL
RECORD 5: OIL FALSE OIL
RECORD 6: " TRUE OIL
RECORD 7: GAS FALSE GAS
RECORD 8: WTR/OIL FALSE WTR/OIL
ECT...
I then made a formula attempting to use Previous function and it did not work fully. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Micdavis
|