Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2020 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Creating a Survey Summary Post Reply Post New Topic
jyusko

Online Status: Offline
Quote jyusko Replybullet Topic: Creating a Survey Summary
    Posted: 27 Jan 2011 at 5:03am
I have limited experiance with crystal reports and the organization that I work for is running Crystal Reports 9.  I am hope someone could guide me through at least one formula I need. 

I have an excel file contains speaker evaluations.  The layout is this:
Session Title, Speaker 1, Speaker 1 Rating(1 to 2), Speaker 2, Speaker 2 Rating, Speaker 3, Speaker Rating, Comments.

I will group the summary by Session title and can group all the session comments together.  What I can not figure out is how to handle the speaker ratings.  This is the output I need. 

Speaker 1, % of #1 Reponces(Excellent), % of #2 Responces(Good), % of #3 Responces(Poor), Count of #1 Responces, Count of # 2 Responces, Count of #3 Responces, Total Responces. 

Speaker 2, % of #1 Reponces(Excellent), % of #2 Responces(Good), % of #3 Responces(Poor), Count of #1 Responces, Count of # 2 Responces, Count of #3 Responces, Total Responces. 

Speaker 3, % of #1 Reponces(Excellent), % of #2 Responces(Good), % of #3 Responces(Poor), Count of #1 Responces, Count of # 2 Responces, Count of #3 Responces, Total Responces. 

I can not figure out how to tell crystal to find the total of  responces for the session per speaker and then count how many 1, 2 and 3 and divide those against the total responces for the speakers.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version