|
Hi, I am new to crystal report. I am using crystal report with .net. I am stuck up in the middle of the project. I have surpress the duplicate records with the option available in the format object. But i am not able to find the same option (Supress if duplicated) in picture format object. Now i want to surpress the duplicate pictures. How can i achieve that? Can any one provide me some useful link regarding the same or provide me some example.
Regards, Pranav dave.
|
|
Hi,
i have the same problem, did you manage to get it fixed?
Please post your solution if possible!
thanks
EDIT: i run in the same problem for boxes and lines...
My details section A is used as a header for the other sections. While "supress if dubplicated" works fine for text, i cannot find such option for images, lines and boxes.....
Edited by jorrebor - 15 Sep 2011 at 12:23am
|