Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppressing images from being printed Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
davin_x
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote davin_x Replybullet Topic: Suppressing images from being printed
     Posted: 10 May 2010 at 4:19am
I've created a CR report and I've put in some images.

The report works fine, the images load ok etc. However I'd like it to be that when I print the report (physically print it out) that the images be suppressed.

Some of the images are used as references during the CR viewer for the end users to refer back to the data, but there's no need for the image to be printed out.

Is this even possible?

Thank you in advance!

Dav
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum