Greetings all, (as Ive said before I am not very smart but I can lift Heavy things)
I am having trouble writing a forumla to help me group data out of an accsess database. The formula is being written from a field that comes from a check box so there is only two values on or off (OR so I thought)
any ways my Formula looks like this
if {tbl_activity.Actcompleted}= -1 then "Complete" else
"Not Complete"
Indicating if the Check Box had been checked its complete otherwise its incomplete
I have grouped the fromula in my report and its coming out with with three answers!
- Blank
- Complete
- Not Complete
I am assuming that the blank has to do with null values but I can seem to account for the null I cant put in Null or Zero into the formula it keeps asking for a number Value!
Any Suggestions?
Regards
Leith