Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem using Crystal Report on ASP Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kkkk0000
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 May 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote kkkk0000 Replybullet Topic: Problem using Crystal Report on ASP
     Posted: 05 May 2010 at 2:29pm
I build a pweb site with ASP and Crystal Report with ActiveX Viewer.
Everything works fine except chart in report. It always shows "Loading" on the report of web screen.
When I click "Print", the chart in document is missing.
* Notice that all other data field, label, etc works fine....but only the chart is missing
However, when I click "Export", no matter PDF/XLS/etc., the report is perfectly fine! The chart shows properly~~
I have no idea what's wrong in my case. Can anyone help me? Ouch

I am using
- Crystal Report 11.5
- ActiveX Viewer 11
- IE 8


Edited by kkkk0000 - 05 May 2010 at 2:30pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum