Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Wiindows 7 and Crystal 10 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
guz69
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote guz69 Replybullet Topic: Wiindows 7 and Crystal 10
     Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 8:30pm
I am having trouble with Crystal 10 since I upgraded to Windows 7 from Windows XP. 
When I place fields in a text box the resultant text all bunches up on the left hand side of the box (left justified).  I have tried changing the justification but this just changes the location of the bunched up text.
I have found that I can go to field format and then to font and manually set the spacing to 4.5 and it sort of displays correctly but on the wider charectors they still overlap each other.  Then if I edit the cell it reverts to bunched text yet again.
 
Has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it, I am almost at my wits end.
Thanks in advance
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum