Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to PDF/A-1a version Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
debthelper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote debthelper Replybullet Topic: Export to PDF/A-1a version
     Posted: 27 Apr 2010 at 6:36am
Hi!,
I have a VB6 based desktop application which uses Crystal Reports XI.
I am able to export the crystal reports to pdf fine.
But my question is does CR XI export the pdf in PDF/A standard?
I have looked online may places and have not found any answers. So I would appreciate it very much if someone can share some knowledge in this regard.
 
Currntly my Crystal version is XI only and not the Release 1 or Release 2 verion.
 
Thanks
Raj
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum