Topic: height of Enter Values Dialog Box Posted: 22 Apr 2010 at 4:15am
CR20088
There seems to be a preset maximum on the height of the Enter Values Dialog Box.
I frequently use a Date Range and 3 additional parameters which make the OK and CANCEL buttons just out of view due to this height restriction.
(Didn't have this problem in CR9, seems 2008 made substantial changes to this dialog box.)
I looked into the C:\Program Files\Business Objects\Common\4.0\crystalreportviewers12\prompting\css\promptengine2.css & promptengine_default.css but find nothing affecting the overall height. I did change just about every numeric entry though! (however I'd never heard of a .css file until today! so.....)
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 20
Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:33am
Hi carstowal,
Have you found a solution to this otherwise I'm bumping the thread? I'm experiencing the same "problem" and would love to know if it's possible or not.
I'm running CR XI and not 2008, but I guess the answer will be the same.
Joined: 28 Oct 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Posted: 28 Oct 2010 at 8:19am
Hi all,
Have either of you figured this out yet? I have the same need - working on a project with multiple reports with multiple parameters and would like this dialog box to adjust automatically and show all the parameters and "OK" button.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum