Hello everyone,
In my main report, I have to do several charts for several themes. For each theme, there are 10 charts for 10 different weeks. The charts are built on a SQL command.
At the begining, I wanted to do one subreport for each theme, but the problem is that I can't have a parameter ( the week) which has a different value for each chart in the same subreport.
I tried to create several Command for one subreport ( the numero of the week was hardcoded in each command) in order not to have a parameter for the week. And to do a graph based on each command but it doesn't work. I don't know why but the graphs doesn't appear when I refresh the report.
So the other solution I thought about is to do a subreport for each chart I want. But I'd like that the charts about one theme be on the same page of the main report. I don't know how to do that, my subreports are each one on a different page.
Can someone tell me how to put several subreports on the same page of the main report?
Or maybe, someone would have a solution about the commands and the graphs which don't appear..
Thank you
ps: sorry if there are mistakes, I'm french and don't speak english very well