Dear friends,
There are 3 details section in My crystal report. I have two fields in details A, such as Name and Description. Details b contains phone no. and email address. And Details C contains Date of Birth and sex.
My problem is,
I would like to print the 3 details sections together.
In detail A section, The description may be 2 lines or above.
so that, the detail b and c section not printing together in the same page.
So that, I planned to find out the height of the description textbox. I will calculate the total height of the all the description textbox.
if the total height extends the particular fixed total height, i will print 3 details sections in the Next page.
I couldn't find out the textbox height. Please help me in finding out the textbox height.
Thanks in Advance,
J. Mohan
Edited by jmohan - 15 Apr 2010 at 7:47am