Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Failed to retrieve data from database Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
manug87
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote manug87 Replybullet Topic: Failed to retrieve data from database
     Posted: 14 Apr 2010 at 11:49pm
Hi guys,
 
I am not sure if I am revisiting the same question posted elsewhere. But I have ran into a small problem.
I am running into the below error when trying to view a report.

Failed to retrieve data from the database.

Details:  [Database Vendor Code: 80 ]

 Any help appreciated..

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum