Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Linked subreport not displaying Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Random39point1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 09 Apr 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Random39point1 Replybullet Topic: Linked subreport not displaying
     Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 4:46am
Hi all,
 
Please could someone help with a really annoying problem!
 
I have a report and subreport (consisting of a cross tab only). I have linked fields from the main to sub report but, when I run the main report nothing displays.
 
However, if I hover over the placing of the subreport and open that, it displays data based on the fields that I have passed through succesfully.
 
So it looks like my links are OK but something else is going wrong.
 
Any ideas please?
 
Thanks :)
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 09 Apr 2010 at 8:38am
Did you place it in the Page header or Page Footer?
If so move it to the Report HEader or Report Footer.


Edited by DBlank - 09 Apr 2010 at 9:04am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum