Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Line Graph - to plot from (0,0) axis Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
marajaram
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Apr 2010
Location: United Arab Emirates
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote marajaram Replybullet Topic: Line Graph - to plot from (0,0) axis
     Posted: 04 Apr 2010 at 1:51am

Hi,
   I am working on cystalreport(In .Net2008 version) line graph.
I have plotted date(date1,date2,date3) on x- axis and Progressvalue(20,40,70) on y-axis.
When i generate the graph, it plotes the line from (date1,20) to (date3,70). Which is logically correct.

But, I need my line graph to plot from (0,0) axis.
The line curve should start and draw from (0,0).. then plot to  (date1,20)..and end at (date3,70). axis.
 
Note: In chart Expert --> Data Tab : I have ploted under "for each record".

Any trick..Pls Advice...
Thanks in Advance.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum