Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Sum of Max Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
MrCastalum
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote MrCastalum Replybullet Topic: Sum of Max
     Posted: 30 Mar 2010 at 11:23pm
Hello,

I have two formulas that are using a max summary, these calculate VAT and Gross for each row of an invoice, which are grouped by invoice. Is it possible to get a sum for each invoice, and a total sum of all invoices?

VAT Formula:
if {Saleshistorydtl.Misccode} = "VAT"
or {Saleshistorydtl.Misccode} = "VAT2"
then {Saleshistorydtl.Extdollars}*Maximum ({Saleshistorydtl.Exchgrate}, {Saleshistoryhdr.InvNumber})

Gross Formula:
{Saleshistorydtl.Extdollars}*Maximum ({Saleshistorydtl.Exchgrate}, {Saleshistoryhdr.InvNumber})

I can't go into the details of why I have to use a Maximum in the formula, I just do.

Thanks,
MrCastalum


Edited by MrCastalum - 30 Mar 2010 at 11:24pm
IP IP Logged
MrCastalum
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2010
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Quote MrCastalum Replybullet Posted: 31 Mar 2010 at 4:06am
Have got it working out the sum for each invoice, now need to sum all invoices together and will be done! (Help...me....)
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum