Hello,
I am receving an error message i.e. 'A string is required here' for the last row in my script (highlighted below in bold). I am using Crystal Syntax however am not sure what the correct syntax is.
I would really appreciate any assistance with this
Regards,
Despina
if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" CASUAL LOADING 22.5%" then
"CASUAL LOADING 22.5%"
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}="15% SHIFT/CAS LOAD " then
"15% SHIFT/CAS LOAD "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}="30% SHIFT/CAS LOAD " then
"30% SHIFT/CAS LOAD "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}="50% SHIFT/CAS LOAD " then
"50% SHIFT/CAS LOAD "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" PUBLIC HOLIDAY " then
" PUBLIC HOLIDAY "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}="100% SUN SHIFT " then
"100% SUN SHIFT "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" OVERTIME 1.5" then
" OVERTIME 1.5"
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" OVERTIME 2.0 " then
" OVERTIME 2.0 "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" Meal Allowance " then
" Meal Allowance "
else if {Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" USA - Unpaid Time " then
" USA - Unpaid Time "
else
{Query1.Outline Agreement Work Detail}=" Invalid Code "