Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 03 Jul 2007 at 10:59am
Can you explain in more detail how you are linking to the table and using the parameter? I created a SQL command and used a DateTime parameter with it. Everything works fine and I can't recreate the problem. Also, what is your database? I'm using SQL Server.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Posted: 03 Jul 2007 at 11:05pm
Oh. I understand now. I didn't realize you were using a SQL function. If this isn't working (as you said), then I would think its a bug that they never tested. I could see how this would slip by the QA test cases since it is a pretty unique circumstance. I'm glad you got it working now.
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum