Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Topic: First & Last record not filtered by bolean formula Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 11:23am
I have a formula where I have created two boolean formulas for two different fields for some filtering. These are working fine, except that when I run the report the first and last record do not display the true/false for the formula at all and I am trying to suppress records that do not meet my criteria. Here are the two different formulas:
formula 1
Next({DriveMaster.DriveID})={DriveMaster.DriveID} and Next({DriveShiftDetail.ShiftID}) <> {DriveShiftDetail.ShiftID} or
Previous({DriveMaster.DriveID})={DriveMaster.DriveID} and Previous({DriveShiftDetail.ShiftID}) <> {DriveShiftDetail.ShiftID}
formula 2
datediff('d',({DriveMaster.FromDateTime}),next({DriveMaster.FromDateTime}))=1 or datediff('d',({DriveMaster.FromDateTime}),previous({DriveMaster.FromDateTime}))=-1
So how do I filter/remove the 2 items that are showing first and last ?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum