Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Suppress row total for a group in a cross-tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vero82
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote vero82 Replybullet Topic: Suppress row total for a group in a cross-tab
     Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 2:07am
Hello,

I have a cross tab report with several columns e.g. 1, 2, 3.. and sub columns e.g. 1.1, 1.2, 1.3; 2.1, 2.2, 2.3; 3.1, 3.2, 3.3...

Now I want to suppress row totals for group 1 only; I tried a formula on the suppress formula field for the total cell:
if {table.Grp} = 1 then true

but this doesn't work.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks
Veronique
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum