Joined: 15 Mar 2010
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Topic: Line number restriction in Page Header Posted: 16 Mar 2010 at 7:06pm
Hi,
I am using Crystal report XI. I am new to crystal report.
I am in need to restrict the number of line in Page header.
For Example, if the record set having 20 records then it would be displayed only 10 records in the first page header then the remaining 10 will displayed on the next page header. Can any one help me to resolve this?
Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Posted: 17 Mar 2010 at 7:47am
I have created a command that created a temp table and it appears to work just fine. I have not tried using cursor or a loop, so that would be a test. Just be sure to drop the table at the end of the command.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum