Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Help: Select Multiple values in parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Nav522
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 25 Aug 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 166
Quote Nav522 Replybullet Topic: Help: Select Multiple values in parameter
     Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 7:51am
Hello Folks,
                    I have a report which is populated by a Stored procedure and the stored procedure is passing a parameter called product which has multiple values. Here the problem is How should we select Multiple values in a Parameter. Do you give it in the format (1,2) or something like that?. And also i cannot change the parameter options "Allow Multiple values". It is defaultly set to False. Please throw some light on this.
 
Thanks a lot
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 9:12am
I do not know why you cannot change the "Allow Multiple values".  I lot of times I do not tie the parameter to any default data values.  It gives more freedom with the parameter.  I am not sure if it will help you here.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum