Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Error: Assistant doesnt appear
Author
Message
helderjsd
Newbie
Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Error: Assistant doesnt appear
Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 9:27am
Hello.
I've instaled Crystal reports 2008 to work with VB.Net 2008
The instalation doens give any error, but it doesns work
If I create a new crystal report in VB, the assistant doesnt open, and I cant do nothing to the rpt.
Otherwise, if I open the crystal reports outside the VB, I only can work in design mode. The assistant doesnt work too.
What can I do for solve this problem?
Thank You
IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 10 Mar 2010 at 6:20am
while I can't say for sure....my first response is to uninstall and re-install.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.