Hi All,
I have already searched some forum, but still can't figure out what going wrong. Can anyone help me?, please
I create a view from access named “StatementReport” and have the following field.
<InvNo>
<CustNameC>
<JobItemNo>
<InvDate>
<JobTypeId>
<JobPrice>
I create three parameter as CustName, StartDate, EndDate, then I create a Group to group <InvNo> as the report detail and a Running Total Fields for calculate the total of <JobPrice>.
For now the report is fine. Showing the grouped <InvNo> and the total amount of <JobPrice>
Then, I want to calculate the <JobPrice> by the condition of <JobTypeId>.
First, I create a new Running Total Fields
Field to summarize = StatemetnReport.JobPrice
Type of summary = sum
Second, I create a formula as following
whileprintingrecords;
global numbervar type1_sum :=0 ;
if {statementRe.JobTypeId} = 1 then
type1_sum := type1_sum + {statementRe.JobPrice};
type1_sum;
After completed the formula, and i press Ok button.
A dialog appear "Warning: Reset/evaluate condition formula contains variables. Do you want to keep it?"
No matter i click Yes or No, I still can't get anything display on the field.