Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Report Design
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005 and Newer
:
Report Design
Topic: overstated item in the report
Author
Message
srgupta
Newbie
Joined: 08 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: overstated item in the report
Posted: 08 Mar 2010 at 11:57pm
Hi Experts,
In my report I am grouping by Region and dispaying items and its price.
Ex:
Region1: Item Code Price
Item1
100
Item2 200
Region2:
Item1 100
Item3 300
I want to display in the report footer Overstated as : 100
because it is shown twice. that's why I have to show it as overstated.
How can I get it done.
I did it using so many options like using Running totals etc...but no use.
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.