Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: deploy the project Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
muddasirmunir
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 21 Oct 2007
Location: Pakistan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote muddasirmunir Replybullet Topic: deploy the project
     Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 10:38am
I had created an application with vb6+cr10+ms access and had download  the following modules to merge with my project
 
CrystalReports10_maps.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_designtime.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_license.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_reportengine.msm
CrystalReports10_rdc_runtime.msm
 
Now , searching on site I found a complete instructions in pdf file on how to install merge moudule using Wise Installer but I donot want to use Wise Installer I want to use VB6 Package and deployment wizard.
 
Any body know how I can add teh above merge module to vb6 deployment , sholuld we simply have to add these merge module as an additional file or something else?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum