Topic: crystal report 9 database expert crashing problem Posted: 06 Mar 2010 at 1:12am
I have installed crystal report 9 and visual studio 2008 in my pc.
My reports used to work fine. I was able to view and change links in database expert in crystal report 9. But recently my crystal report 9 started crashing when i try to view links in database expert or create a new report using wizard. The crystal report 9 ide crashes when i try to set database links. But it's fine in my laptop which is installed with vista. My pc is installed with windows server 2003
I have already tried unstalling crystal report 9 and reinstalling it again.
Is there anything i can do to solve this problem. or do i need to fresh install everything.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum