Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports and ASP.NET deployment problems Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Tibyan
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Tibyan Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports and ASP.NET deployment problems
     Posted: 05 Mar 2010 at 1:23pm
Hi all,
 
I created a report using Crystal Reports, and on a aspx page a added the ReportViewer to view the report, and everything works fine in my development environment. Of course I run my projects throught Visual Studio 2008 and its IIS. And I use the CR version which is integrated in VS2008.
But as I moved my project to the deployment server (with runs standard IIS6), and try to load the project, indeed it is shown in the report viewer, but all the buttons (export, print, etc) have broken images, and nothing works. I can't expor nor print my report.
I suppose there must be something with loading the right assemblies, I don't know.
 
Can anyone help, please?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum