Topic: How to create/add group to an existing report Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 8:10pm
Hi Guys,
I know my question maybe stupid but really need your help cause I'm just new with CR. I'm using Crystal Report XI and report generated is taken from amdocs/clarify. I want to add group so it will be added to my generated report but I don't know how. maybe someone expert can help me.
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 7:16am
This is more likely an issue of your select statement or source data rather than report design. YOu likely are filtering out the B/B1/B2 records.
If Network A and B are values from the same columns and Network A1/A2 are in the same column as B1/B2 then just by changing your select statement to inculde the new data the "new groups" will appear.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum