Need a little help generating a yearly report that is broken out in columns by month, quarter roll ups, and YTD total.
Report gives back number of tickets by month, quarter, YTD. So
Admin is my 1st group. Severity is my second group.
Severity has number of tickets by month, quarter, YTD.
Severity Oct Nov Dec FYQ1 Jan Feb Mar FYQ2 ...... YTD
Sev 1 5 13 28 46 20 0 0 20 66
Sev 2 1 6 7 14 7 0 0 7 21
TOTAL ADMIN 6 19 36 60 27 27 87
Then there are 10 other section broken out by severitys. At the end you would have a total all 11 groups.
The report was created using distinct running totals with a date(field) = 10, 11, etc formula to get the number of tickets for each sev. This is inaccurate. It is not counting the tickets correctly.
Is there an easy way to get this report to work correctly? I have been trying different things but each that I have been trying requires 3 separate formulas for each month and so far I haven't gotten the correct number even doing that. I can't do a cross tab because I need the quarters broken out not just the months.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Edited by Deanna - 18 Feb 2010 at 10:07am