Joined: 17 Feb 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: How to avoid extra columns when exported to excel Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 8:21am
Hi all,
I have a doubt in Crystal XI. can you please help me?
I made all the fields and headers with same size. But when I export the report to excel few of the fields are taking 2 columns of excel and others fields are coming good in one column each. How can I avoid the extra column for a field.
I need each field to be occupied only one column in excel. What can I do?
Joined: 04 Nov 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 7:53am
Try doing the data only export to excel. You will still get all your data, but in a more excel friendly manner. When you do a full export to excel, CR tries to keep the formatting and look close to what you see before exporting. Therefore that is why you always get extra columns or fields taking up several columns.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum