My data is such that I get duplicates of some information, so I use a formula to calculate a distinct sum in the footer of each group, and I suppress the details portion. I also calculate the percentage based on the total distinct sum. Now I need to sort all of these records so I get the greatest percentage first, then descend from there.
An example (my current report)
(details)Company A OrderNum1 $100
(details)Company A OrderNum1 $100
(details)Company A OrderNum2 $200
(details)Company A OrderNum3 $50
(footer)Company A, 3 orders, $350 33.33% of total sales
(details)Company B OrderNum1 $500
(details)Company B OrderNum1 $500
(details)Company B OrderNum2 $200
(footer)Company B, 2 orders, $700 66.66% of total sales
Total Sales: $1050
So I would like to be able to sort on my percentage of total sales, but I am not sure how to approach it as those are calculated WhilePrintingRecords, and uses a distinct sum instead of the regular sum. Looking for any ideas, or even a new approach to displaying this data.