Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Converting to PDF & Email Crystal Reports Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NAWSHAD
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote NAWSHAD Replybullet Topic: Converting to PDF & Email Crystal Reports
     Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 7:58am

Hello,

This is my first post and hope someone can help.
 
I have a Crystal report (XI) that generates a receipt for approximately 500 clients.  I would like to know how I can convert it to pdf and email each client their respective receipt as an attachment.
 
Thank you
keenlearner
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 9:05am
We sorta do in it Crystal Enterprise, but one report to multiple e-mails.  I we wanted to send a different report to each of 500 clients, then we would have to set up 500 reports with a different parameter for each report (i.e., client name?).  I do not know if there is a third party product that will accomplish this.
IP IP Logged
NAWSHAD
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote NAWSHAD Replybullet Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 11:58am
Thanks
Nawshad
keenlearner
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum