Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cannot print on crystal repot viewer in win7 64bit Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mykill
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 14 Jun 2009
Location: Philippines
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote mykill Replybullet Topic: Cannot print on crystal repot viewer in win7 64bit
     Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 12:45am
Hi...

I am running an application in windows 7 64bit, and i got a problem on crystal report.
When i click the printer icon in crsytal report viewer, then there is no action... so.. I cant print any of my report.....

I already installed the CRRedist2005_X64 and CRRedist2008_ia64

somebody have an idea why I got this problem......??

any reply would be appreciated..
many thanks.... ;)

Edited by mykill - 10 Feb 2010 at 5:34pm
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum