|
hi every one
i am facing very tricky problem, I am trying from past 1 week
i have to show the summery of records in two levels using CROSSTAB
two cross tab has to be displayed at "DrillDownGroupLevel =0"
when i click on group headers of Report has to display detail Records(getting by placing Subreports in Group footer) .
so I am getting Detail Record for two cross tabs
Till then it works fine
Problem
2nd Crosstab in Group level 2 has
row( database field)
summery(count of the rec)
Column(days of the month like 1,2,3.... soon till date)
when 2nd crosstab shows the row( database field) (rows can be more then one, filled dynamically based on distinct filed values )
want to click in the row value(like hyper link to row value) then it should drill down/open_another_subreport to display Detail records
if I can provide the hyperlink at Rowvalue(crosstab’s) to open the Subreport(another report object), my problem would solve.
Thanks in advance
|