Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How can I hide a label in my report? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NehaGoswami
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote NehaGoswami Replybullet Topic: How can I hide a label in my report?
     Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 11:42am
I have a label in the report which is left alone if no field under that are filled. None of the field under the label are required/mandatory to fill and I have added isnull formula on all of those fields. So this label is left alone.

Please let me know any formula or any trick I can use to hide this label.
Neha
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:00pm

Are you talking about a column heading that you want suppressed if all the values are null (blank)?  If so, it might be possible.

I have not tried this (but have done similiar tasks).  If you create running total (counter) for that field.  Then in the suppress formula of the format editor for that label.  You have something of the following.
WhilePrintingRecords;
{#counter} =0
 
Lots of luck.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum