Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report "Can Grow" option help needed. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
NehaGoswami
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote NehaGoswami Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report "Can Grow" option help needed.
     Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 10:22am
I need help in Can Grow option in Crystal report. I have set every field to grow but still for some fields I have to reset it. Does anyone have solution to this problem? How can I set all my fields to grow without reseting again and again to grow?

I usually right click on the field then I select Format Editor then I select Common and then I check the Can Grow option. I have set this for every field in my report but still after few days I run the report and the field is cut so I have to uncheck the grow option then I check that back.
Neha
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:07pm

That is odd, I have not heard of that happening before.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum