|
Hi all, I'm fairly new to Crystal Reports and this forum and am hoping you can help me with a problem.
I am working on an invoice detail report which contains an invoice detail subreport.
The main report is grouped by customer, invoice number and invoice line and shows a summary of all invoices for a customer like this:
Invoice Number Invoice Date Due Date Amount -------------------- ----------------- ------------- ---------- 123456 03/15/2009 04/30/2009 1000.00 234567 03/16/2009 04/30/2009 500.00
The main report links to the subreport using a parameter. This parameter contains a comma separated list of invoice numbers (i.e. 123456,234567).
The subreport is grouped by invoice number and invoice line and shows something like this:
Customer Name Address
Line Product Qty Value Total ---- ---------- ----- --------- ------- 1 ABC123 1 10.00 10.00 2 BCD234 5 20.00 100.00 etc etc
Total: 1000.00
Now here's the problem.
When the invoice details are produced, Crystal is counting the total pages for all invoices in the sub report.
For example if I have two invoices, the first invoice contains 14 pages and the second contains 4 pages, the page numbering shows as 1 of 18, 2 of 18, 3 of 18...... 18 of 18.
What I actually want is 1 of 14, 2 of 14, 3 of 14..... 14 of 14
and then on the second invoice 1 of 4, 2 of 4, 3 of 4, 4 of 4.
I have the special field "Page N of M" in the page footer of the main report and "Reset Page Number After" ticked on the group footer of customer.
In the subreport I have tried ticking "Reset Page Number After" in the group footer of invoice number, but this does not seem to work.
I have also tried changing where the page numbering is reset in the main report, but nothing seems to be working.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mark.
Edited by MarkGreenway - 08 Feb 2010 at 8:00am
|