Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to calculate YTD? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
VB001
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote VB001 Replybullet Topic: How to calculate YTD?
     Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 10:58am
Hello Guys,

I am a newbie and stuck on this problem of getting YTD in my report. My report has the following fields:

<Employee>       <Title>      <Other related fields>     <Leaves>    <YTD Leaves>


The leave field basically captures the category of the leave i.e. if it was a sick leave or a scheduled leave etc. I want to the calculate the total number of leaves till date taken irrespective of category in the <YTD> column. So, ideally I would want the column to get updated automatically as the new data for the current date is added.

Being new to Crystal, I am somehow not able to get the thing going. I will really appreciate if you guys could help me out here.


Thanks,
Vaibhav
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 8:36am
answered under report design
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum