|
Hi All,
I am using Crystal report 2008 as reporting tool for my new development.I am trying to create a dot net assembly which will be loaded in CR2008 and will allow me to access methods of those assembly in formulae field.I know usage of customized "User function libraries" i.e. any Dot.NET assembly in Crystal report,but it seems CR2008 does not support loading and showing of customized "User function libraries" in "Addtional functions" of formulae field editor.
In CR 8.5, loading of VB libraries (DLL) and access to methods in this library is supported.But I dont want to use COM libraries.
Also I have created a COM callable wrapper assembly to expose methods to Crystal report,but this assembly is loaded in Crystal report which is integrated with Visual studio 9 but same assembly is not loaded in CR 2008.
I know their is functionality called "Repository custom function" and additon of "report custom functions" to this repository allows to share methods between reports,but this functionality is supported in enterprise edition and I am not preferring to go for Enterprise edition.
Can any one help to find solution to create a dot net assembly and load it in CR2008 and access the methods of those assemblies in formulae field.
Your co-operation will be appreciated thanks..
Edited by preet46 - 05 Feb 2010 at 12:38am
|