Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How can remove page break? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Shivacon
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote Shivacon Replybullet Topic: How can remove page break?
     Posted: 04 Feb 2010 at 9:31pm
Hi All,
 
I want to export a report in .txt format. While exporting a report I am getting page breake (Like "------"). I dont want that page break, all the entries must be come in single page in the text file.
 
Please any one of you help how do I avoid the page break while designing a crystal report?
Thanks,
Shiva
IP IP Logged
kevlray
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 29 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1587
Quote kevlray Replybullet Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:16pm
I do not know if it has been fixed on the current version.  But in past versions when you exported to text and put in a 0 for no pagenation, it did not work.   We ended putting in a very large number (luckily, the report was only a few pages) to get around this issue.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum