Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal X recurring jobs problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
orbital
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Feb 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote orbital Replybullet Topic: Crystal X recurring jobs problem
     Posted: 03 Feb 2010 at 11:50am
I'm using CE 10 (No service packs) on a 4 cluster node (Windows 2003 and using .Net).

For some weird reason the recurring jobs that have for reports keep making copies of them selves each day.  For example, if I have a reports scheduled to run once a day, by day 3 I will see 3 recurring jobs of the same schedule in the history tab for that report.  the jobs keep multiplying until i delete bout every other day, only for it to start again.

Has anyone experienced this?  Any solutions?  Pls help, I'm totally lost!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum