Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Help Making Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
brad.wt323
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 Jan 2010
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote brad.wt323 Replybullet Topic: Help Making Report
     Posted: 31 Jan 2010 at 11:00am
I'm trying to create a report that consists of the following from the invmaster and invprice so that the report should have the columns in this order:
 
altkey2, stockcode, discription, longdiscription, altkey1, pricecode(A), sellingprice, pricecode(R), sellingprice
 
The problem I'm running into is that when I set the first pricecode to equal A the second pricecode changes to A also.  I was able to make it so the pricecode would alternate between A and R by rows, but I need them to be in their own column.  Any help would be great!
 
Thanks,
 
Brad


Edited by brad.wt323 - 31 Jan 2010 at 11:02am
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:24am
if you can get them to alternate, then I would copy the columns to where you want them, and then conditionally suppress them so that they appear correctly.
 
the example is pretty vague, so it might be more a data issue than a display issue.


Edited by lockwelle - 01 Feb 2010 at 11:25am
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum