Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hendrikb
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Jan 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5
Quote hendrikb Replybullet Topic: Crystal Formula
     Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 10:43pm
Hi
I am new to Crystal reports, I have a basic SQL table with information but not sure how to do this formula.
In my table I have a Year ,Product and Value column.
In Crystal I have a cross tab with Product on the left and Year at the top,
giving the value per product for two years.(eg. 2008 vs 2009)
I want to write a formula calculating the difference between the two years
per product.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum