Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Formula help required Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
j_ellemore
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote j_ellemore Replybullet Topic: Formula help required
     Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 5:40am
Hi everyone, I need a little help with a formula for a report that I have which shows telephone calls in 30 minute intervals. The basic report has been setup and the reports shows telephone calls made to an extension during a specified date range, example output is below:
 
Time OFF ABD ANS
01/04/2008  08:00:00 4 3 1
01/04/2008  08:30:00 1   1
01/04/2008  09:00:00 5 5  
01/04/2008  09:30:00 72 63 9
01/04/2008  10:00:00 23 19 4
 
If I enter the date range of 2009-01-01 08:00:00 to 2009-01-31 18:00:00 all calls for the month during a 24/7 period are displayed.
I would like to show calls between only 08:00 and 18:00 only so need help with a formla for this.
 
Also, if there are no calls the line is surpessed. I would prefer if a 0 was displayed instead of surpessing the line. I guess this will require a second formula.
 
If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. The name of the field for Time is called CallTime and the name for OFF is called TotalIncoming.
 
Thanks
James
IP IP Logged
j_ellemore
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote j_ellemore Replybullet Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:01am

I have been trying to limit the data using select expert and am able to select the times required for one day using 'is between' criterea, the below formula is: {SJBSP_IncomingAbandonedCalls30;1.calltime} in DateTime (2009, 01, 05, 08, 00, 00) to DateTime (2009, 01, 05, 17, 30, 00)

Is there a way I can enter wild cards for the date? I have tried (*, *, *, 08, 08, 00) and (%%%%, %%, %%, 08, 08, 00) and these do not work.
 
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
IP IP Logged
j_ellemore
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 31 May 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 21
Quote j_ellemore Replybullet Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 10:54am
Found the solution for this in the forum...great website.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum