Hi all,
Before I start I should point out that I know absolutely nothing about Crystal Reports and only working with it on a one-off project, so my terminology and knowledge will not be consistent with everyone elses.
Have a report with 2 parameters: a record ID (integer) and a URL to a JPG image. The report contains a picture box with the Graphic Location property set to the JPG URL report parameter.
When the report is run (from InfoView or Crystal Reports) with the parameters passed manually, the image is displayed correctly. However, when the report is called via a URL (what I call the HTML report), for some reason the image doesn't display (get the missing image icon in Internet Explorer). But when I export the HTML report to another format, the image does display in the output file.
I've logged on to the report server and verified that I can access the URL path via a browser, but now I'm not sure what else I can check.
The URL I'm using is (domain name's been modified):
When run, this redirects to the following URL:
I've also tried encoding the special characters in the URL parameter thus:
But that hasn't made a difference.
The report server is running BusinessObjects XI Release 2 on Windows Server 2003 Standard.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Cheers.
Edited by HjR_ - 18 Jan 2010 at 4:39pm